Roles and Responsibilities
o Agent Recruitment
o Agent Development
o Meet Business targets
o Customer Centricity
- Agent Recruitment
o Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
o Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring
o Implementation of company,s process and adhere to the business norms
o Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
- Agent Development
- Ensure product knowledge by company ways of training
- Field demonstration
- Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
- Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same
- Meet Business Target
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Improve agent productivity & persistency by regular PRP/IID/GID etc
- Ensure companies product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms.
- Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan
Desired Candidate Profile
Sourcing & Selection capability
- Nurturing & Developing talent
- Result orientation
- Planning & Execution
- Age 24 to 39
Perks and Benefits
CTC - 4 to 6 Lakhs Fixed + Variables
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
RBG HR SERVICES LLP
Leading Health Insurance Companies
Contact Company:RBG HR SERVICES LLP