Roles and Responsibilities
To plan and implement achievement of Sales targets form the National Distributers , through engagement and enhancement of ND relationships and in turn increase market share, profitability and visibility of the organization as a whole.
To achieve the allocated PMS sales target
1) Identify NDs who have the requisite clientele for PMS and create awareness about our schemes and their performance among those distributors.
2) Accompany them on joint calls to meet their clients.
To achieve the targeted amount of new SIPs
1) Focus on the unique offering in this segment to maximise sales.
2) To communicate and educate the distributors about its advantages and potential as a tool for wealth creation.
To ensure that the targeted number of new investors (folios) is added
1) Ensuring that maximum existing investors of all IFAs are investing with us.
2) To support NDs in new initiatives to help them increase their client base.
To ensure maximum POS activisation
1) To ensure widespread participation from all NDs and monitor these numbers on a regular basis.
2) To conduct regular presentations and training sessions on a large scale to help increase participation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have 3 to 5 years of experience in Mutual Fund , AMC or BFSI sector
Candidate must be under 29 Years, for female candidates up to 32 Years can be considered
Perks and Benefits
up to 6.5 lacs plus variable
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Client Relationship Manager
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
RBG HR SERVICES LLP
Contact Company:RBG HR SERVICES LLP