Brief Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales of Life Insurance product to Bank customers at Bank branches across assigned locations.
- Prospect and meet customers within and outside the Bank Branch.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build relationship with the Bank sales/operations team and ensure the
business targets and Productivity targets of the allocated branches are met.
- Assist bank in acquiring banking customers through insurance product sale .
- Working jointly with the Branch Manager on Business Implementation plan.
- Driving and motivating the branch staff along with Bank RM and providing
support for logging in applications sourced .
- Tapping the right database of the branch and ensure authentic documentation .
- To achieve branch RM activation targets.
- Work collectively with Bank Sales / operations team and conduct joint sales
calls as a team to achieve business nos.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - Min Graduate.
Experience - 1-2 yrs of insurance sales experience.
Age - Max 35yrs.
Perks and Benefits
CTC - 3lacs - 3.5lacs (Conveyance + Mobile reimbursement + Variable)
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
RBG HR SERVICES LLP
Leading Life Insurance Co
Contact Company:RBG HR SERVICES LLP